Why do we blog

Blogging is a great tool to use because we can learn how to share our work with the world! If you have just written it in a book then who would read it apart from you and the teacher and maybe our parent if we ever take our book home?
Also if you have your own blog you can learn how to use the computer in a different way, like instead of just searching for things we can learn how to make links like this: www.teamroom8.blogspot.com
we love managing our own blogs because they don't only have to be boring and all just words they can be fun and we can learn how to add lots of little gadgets like fish and a shark and lots and lots more!
By Ruby!!!

11.28.2011

Camp reflection

On the 21st to the 24th of November, the year sixes went to Borland lodge for their end of year camp, we had Adventure Southland come for 2 days and take some activities.

I really enjoyed camp. I especially liked having Adventure Southland come and take activities, my favourite thing that they took was rafting and abseiling.

I didn't like the fact that we had to wake up so early in the morning, because we were up so late at night.

I also enjoyed getting lots of free time, because we got to play around camp and EXPLORE!

If I was able to change the camp a bit, I would have Adventure Southland come for longer, because I really enjoyed having them come.

Some advice for next years campers is don't get tired on the first day of camp because you really need your energy, get a good sleep the night before so don't talk to much at night, and have fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment