Why do we blog

Blogging is a great tool to use because we can learn how to share our work with the world! If you have just written it in a book then who would read it apart from you and the teacher and maybe our parent if we ever take our book home?
Also if you have your own blog you can learn how to use the computer in a different way, like instead of just searching for things we can learn how to make links like this: www.teamroom8.blogspot.com
we love managing our own blogs because they don't only have to be boring and all just words they can be fun and we can learn how to add lots of little gadgets like fish and a shark and lots and lots more!
By Ruby!!!

6.09.2011

Skype party

On Wednesday the 8th June the year 3's, 4's, 5's and 6's from Myross Bush School skyped a school in Adelaide they shared some of there culture with us and we shared some of our culture with them we got to try some damper it tastes just like scone well it basically is but you don't add sugar they were going to try cheese rolls but they ran out of time to make them oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Nice recount, Ruby. Short and sweet. I thought you spoke really well when you did your mihi. I was very impressed.

    What did you get out of it? Learn anything new? I also think you could add some full stops to your writing - makes it very hard to read. I nearly passed out from not having a pause...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruby. I'm glad you enjoyed Skyping with us. We learned a lot from you and really enjoyed your mihi, haka and waiata (I hope I've spelled those right!).

    I'm not sure damper is supposed to taste like scones, but as long as you enjoyed it that's good. Some of my students made the cheese rolls at home in the end, and one brought it for her lunch on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Thompson Yes I really did enjoy Skyping with you I really learnt a lot I hope you learnt heaps too.

    ReplyDelete